What do I need to do to enter?
To submit an entry in the ProShare Annual Awards:
- Choose which category or categories you would like to enter.
- Write your submission following the judging criteria detailed under each award category.
- Complete the entry form and submit it by the deadline for entries.
When is the entry deadline?
The closing date for all entries is Friday 15 September 2017.
What is the entry word limit?
Your entry may contain a maximum of 1,400 words in total, allocated as follows:
- 1,000 words covering the criteria outlined for each award category.
- 300 words regarding your company.
- 100 words on why you should win.
To ensure fairness to all companies and advisors who submit an entry, any submissions that exceed this limit will be penalised. You can submit additional documentation to support your submission, for example participant brochures, presentations, website pages/demonstrations and statistics, and these won't be counted within the maximum limit. Please make sure you include take up figures within your submission.
ProShare may decide to change, split or reduce award categories if the number and quality of nominations justifies this measure.
If you are an administrator or advisor entering on behalf of your client please ensure that the entry is signed off by an authorised representative of the nominated company prior to submission.
*Please note before entering the ProShare Awards: Winning companies and their advisors are expected to present at our Celebrating Excellence event which will take place on 20 February 2018, so please add this date to your diary.